Thursday, December 30, 2010

A year in review

2010 was a great year for a certain cephalopod! February marked the begining of the Adventures of the Wandering Octopus. This blog was honestly just created so my friends could keep track of my adventures when I moved over seas, but I never could have imagined just how enthusiastic my friends and family would be about helping me create this blog.

Personally, this year held some highs. I graudated from University, (something that felt like it was never going to happen), and moved back to my home town. I have been accepted into a Master's Program at Auckland University of Technology, and will be leaving to live there in about a month and a half. I'm hoping this blog will become slightly more interesting, once that happens... I'm afraid Maple Ridge, Canada isn't the most happening place! (But I've tried to make it as interesting as possible for all of my readers!

The Wandering Octopus has also had some unique experiences. Whether it be relaxing at the spa, watching horses on a dude ranch, or meeting prehistoric creatures, the Octopus always has a good time.

As we move into 2011, I hope you will continue to enjoy the adventures that the octopus and I embark on. I thank everyone who has encouraged me to continue this blog, and who has found the Wandering Octopus on facebook! We really appreciate your enthusiasm, and hope that the coming year will bring you as much adventure and excitement as we hope to find!

All the best, and enjoy your new years festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment