Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Getting in the Christmas Spirit!

Ah Christmas!

The most wonderful time of the year! Full of over-priced gift, crowded parkinglots and burnt cookies! (I can't bake... hence the burning).

Actually, I love Christmas. I'm one of those onnoying people who waits for Christmas all year long and then as soon as thanksgiving is over pulls out the decorations and music.

This year we travelled to a bunch of U-cut tree farms searching for the perfect tree...

... we ended up buying a precut one from the lot at the end of our street. (But it looked pretty good) I voted to use the car cephalopod as the tree topper. That got vito'd in favor of the traditional angel. Instead the octopus and I decorated the tree with some very fishy ornaments.


And what Chrsitmas is complete without a trip to see jolly old Saint Nic?


"and for Chrsitmas I want a pony, and a toy car, and Buzz Lighyear action figures, and a new bike, .... and did I mention a pony?"
"... Get off me kid..."
(Our Santa looks like he had one too many eggnogs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment