Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Octopus travels to Kamloops!

The octopus and I travelled up to Kamloops to watch my friends convocation ceremony. (Congrats again, Katie). The morning, of course, started with Timbits, and then a three and a half hour drive from Maple Ridge to Kamloops. The drive is extremely scenic; moving from the coasts temperate rainforests, to glacier covered mountaintops (we saw snow by the side of the road... in June!), and finally to the deserts of the BC interior!
The ceremony was held outdoors at Thomson Rivers University, and consisted of approximately 120-150 grads. It was really exciting for me personally, because I will be crossing the stage at my own convocation in a little over a week! (Fingers crossed I don't trip!)
And of course, my faithful cephalopod will be joining me at the due!

No comments:

Post a Comment