Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Octopus on Facebook!

Hi all!
So I thank everyone who is friends with me on facebook and is finding the links to this blog that I post on my page... however... I beleive the time has come for the Car Cephalopod to get connected! That begin said, he now has his very own facebook page, which you can become a fan of! I'll make sure to send out blog updates from this page from now on!
To find this page, click on the link on the bottom right side of the screen (just above the "followers" heading).
I hope everyone that is reading and enjoying this blog will show their support, and hopefully get their friends interested in the escapades of this octopus!
Up next... figuring out Twitter (this could take a while)
Thanks for reading!
~The Wandering Octopus (and his chauffeur)

No comments:

Post a Comment